Sunday, September 14, 2008

England hightlite #2 Ireland!



so maybe it's time I finish what I started;

upon arriving in england on wednesday, we caught a plane that night to Ireland for two days!
Ireland was a lot like what I expected, in a good way. Rolling green hills, stone walls, leprechauns and sheep everywhere. The cliffs of Moher were my favourite, just gorgeous. Marc and I walked down the coast to a ruined tower on the cliff-side. we soaked it up.
The night before we had a medieval banquet in Bunratty castle. complete with entertainers in nearly accurate felt costumes. Later we visited an ancient burial ground, pomhoeangraglelifarlen (or something not like that at all, can't quite remember that gaelic word for it). Also we learned all about Clints and Grikes! fascinating.

1 comment:

Jesse C said...

I'm pretty dang jealous. I really need to get back over there.